We are looking for highly motivated Agile Team Coach to assist in leading one of our client’s Agile adoption.
You will need to:
- be experienced with Scrum and some Kanban
- have at least 4 years experience working with Agile teams
- have coached more than one team at a time
- (preferably) have coached Scrum Master and Product Owners in multiple teams
You must be comfortable:
- working with other coaches in a large global organisation
- adding and executing items from a global improvement backlog
Your primary responsibility will be to:
- work with Scrum masters, Product owners, team members, and managers
- build mature Scrum teams within large product groups or sometimes dependant teams
Preferably a permanent position, but contract staff will also be considered.
Adventures with Agile is a community of practice focusing on the large scale Agile adoption and organisational change. We believe Agile will change the world and the way we do business.
- free community events
- paid training events
- run a global support network
- an Agile consultancy based on the underlying Agile values, principles, and practices
Sound interesting? Join AWA in our vision and us your CV today email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3369 1125 for more info.
Adventures with Agile have an office next to Tower Bridge in London and an office in Forest Row, Sussex, UK.