We are looking for several highly motivated Scrum Masters, who have at least 3 years experience working as a Scrum Master / Team Coach for a team or teams. You will need to be experienced with Scrum and ideally some Kanban.
You must be able to:
- articulate Scrum, your experiences with Scrum and real teams
- facilitate Scrum meetings
- run workshops, games, or simulations to enable learning
You will need to be:
- proactive in standing up for the Scrum values, principles, and practices
- able to demonstrate these facilitation techniques in the form of Agile games or workshops
- currently working for or have worked at a large corporate, preferably within the financial sector
any technical knowledge is also a bonus.
Ideally, you can work with:
An understanding on the importance of code quality and the role of technology in Agile enablement would be an advantage.
We would expect you to be:
- a qualified Scrum Master, even if your certification has lapsed.
- a CSP is definitely an advantage
- be willing to contribute to our community in some way
You will work 9 days out of every 10 on our client site, and the other day will be spent in London with other coaches and Scrum Masters learning, improving, sharing, and creating material for the community.
Salary / Day Rate is entirely dependent on experience. We pay good market rates.
There is a very good salary package available for permanent staff.
Preferably a permanent position, but contract staff will also be considered.
Adventures with Agile is a community of practice focusing on the large scale Agile adoption and organisational change. We believe Agile will change the world and the way we do business.
- free community events
- paid training events
- run a global support network
- an Agile consultancy based on the underlying Agile values, principles, and practices
Sound interesting? Join AWA in our vision by sending us your CV today email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3369 1125 for more info.
Adventures with Agile have an office next to Tower Bridge in London and an office in Forest Row, Sussex, UK.