The Certified LeSS Practitioner course will teach you how to scale scrum following its clear set of principles and rules. You will learn how to scale agile development for large products from 2 to 200 teams using the LeSS frameworks.
In-depth, we explore adoption, new organisational design, systems thinking & optimisation, the role of management, and very concretely how to work together in a Sprint at scale in terms of coordination, architecture, planning, and much more.
In addition to course material, each participant will receive the Large-Scale Scrum: More with LeSS book.
For more info about LeSS training get in touch via email.
“Fascinating course giving a privileged insight into how LeSS can change an organisation’s behaviour.” Sam Reed – Ministry of Justice
Certified LeSS Training Dates
The LeSS Benefits
A number of large organisations have already adopted LeSS, transforming and restructuring their organisations in the process.
During and following their transformations businesses like ION Trading and JP Morgan Chase have experienced the following benefits:
- affordable quarterly releases
- reduce significant technical debt
- reduced middle-management by moving individuals back to key development functions or key leadership roles
- increased deployment delivery
- roadmap of improvement so the organisation is eager to go through the next challenges
- line coaches who support and mentor rather than dictate
- teams empowered to make important decisions without the need for approval from above
- reduced handoffs, context switching, delay, key man risk, inflexibility, and single-specialist bottlenecks
I learned more about Scrum (and at scale) in three days than in the last three years – even thought I am an agile trainer/coach. On top of that, it was great fun. Bas is an excellent teacher. The things you learn on this course are immediately applicable in daily practice.
- Tom Heisterkamp