Disciplined Agile 2.0
Disciplined Agile 2.0 is based on Industry Data. Problems are defined and then suggestions, strategies, solutions are provided. It covers the whole enterprise and covers many aspects other frameworks do not.
The content and learnings covered in DA2.0 are essential for any organisation attempting Organisational change with Agile as the toolkit.
Facts identified in the above drawing:
- 25% of surveyed organisations use some form of EA model
- 77% perform high level Architectural envisioning
- 97% work with legacy systems
DA2.0 provides a huge wealth of Agile architecture guidence
- Average Inception time for a project is 3.9 weeks.
DA2.0 provides goals on what to do and how to make this more Agile and reduce the time it takes to get started.
- The delivery team is 10 times more likely to be aware of technical debt concerns than senior management.
DA2.0 provides tech debt identification, avoidance, and funding strategies, to tackle technical debt
- 53% of organisations outsource their IT or some part of it
- Of those 69% do so because they are short staffed
DA2.0 has Agile outsourcing strategies and suggestions
- As geographical distribution rises, success rates decrease
DA2.0 has optimisations, strategies, and data to help.
You can learn more by attending Certified Disciplined Agile training with AWA.