January 6, 2016
Running Agile in an UX way – help needed!
I am looking for case studies or short explanations of how UX has been done within sprints and not as staggered sprints. I have written this article on staggering sprints based on my experience with architecture and test. There are plenty of case studies for this, but I have very little experience with UX.
Does anyone have experience of getting UX to work as part of the team in a single sprint, especially when the real end users are hard to reach and have little time?
- What problems did you overcome to get to this state?
- What resistance did you have?
- How often could you speak to end users?
- Did other people in the team help with UX elements and did UX specialists help with other areas of expertise (as in generalising specialists)?
- Could the UX specialist get enough done to express their ideas for a story in time?
I am especially interested if the case was in a financial organisation, but it doesn’t really matter.
Any help is much appreciated.