2018 New Year’s resolutions for work
2018 already, crazy. I have heard it said time speeds up as you get older. My theory is that each minute, day, year, is a smaller percentage of your time alive and therefore seems to go quicker relatively.
This doesn’t matter much, as long as you make the most of the time that you have. My resolutions are mainly around making the most of my time.
- Meditate more and be thankful for the amazing life gifts that I have. Celebrate every success and day.
- Every week, set aside time for quality thinking and not action based tasks. I have blocked out a few hours each week in my calendar for thinking time for the year.
- Let go of more of my day to day tasks and learn to trust and delegate more, and focus more on the mid and long-term.
- Continue to build relationships around the country and world with other communities who have their focus of making working lives better.
- Appreciate and make the most of friends and connections. Listen more. Be available more.
That’s it for now. Feel free to share yours below.
Happy New Year!