Develop your Leadership & Transformation Mastery with the Leading for Change Pass
Let’s say you’re a coach or consultant, you already have the team stuff nailed and want to move to working in the wider context of the organisation. The thing is you’re not quite sure what know-how is needed to get you to the next stage. What skillset, techniques or understanding is required at that level.
We could say, under this umbrella of wider organisational change, your learning goals are to develop your leadership skills, learn models for organisational change, gain enterprise coaching skills, understand the world of organisational development, transformation mastery, and a whole set of other disciplines and techniques.
If this sounds like where you are in your pursuit of leadership and transformation mastery, Leading for Change could be the pass for you. It combines our 3 most advanced courses, Enterprise Agility Masterclass, Coaching for Enterprise Agility and Certified Agile Leadership courses at a special price of only £3500 +VAT (RRP £4700). That’s an unbelievable saving of £1200.
Tell Me More About Each Course:
Enterprise Agility Masterclass
During this 3-day highly-interactive course you will gain the skills and insights of agility at the enterprise level from culture, leadership, structural and process perspectives. We cover advanced topics including systems thinking, professional coaching, organisational design, leadership, process improvement, and governance. Following completion of the assessment and course you will be eligible for the ICAgile Certified Professional-Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT) Certification, the only course in the UK to offer this training. Learn more and see dates
Coaching for Enterprise Agility
Moving towards Enterprise Agility is a combination of process and the reaction to that process by those involved. This is challenging work and requires a specific skill set and knowledge base. During this course you will learn the skills needed to help individuals, teams and organisations through the challenges they face when embracing the agile mindset and shifting from “change as an exception” to “change as the norm”. This is an advanced course and the content runs very deep, covering coaching and organisational design on an enterprise level. This course will be offered for the ICAgile-Certified Professional Coaching Agile Transitions certification. Learn more and see dates
Certified Agile Leadership
During this 3 day immersive course with Michael Sahota, you will undergo a process of letting go of existing behaviours that are blocking your ability to be an effective leader. You will explore models of culture and receive a playbook to guide the next steps of your journey of creating high performance organizations. We shift your consciousness so you become aware of the root challenges and are able to discover lasting solutions. As part of the tuition, you will receive the Certified Agile Leader 1 (CAL1) certification from the Scrum Alliance. Learn more and see dates
What Will I Learn?
Just some of the concepts and skills, coaches and change management professionals working at the enterprise level are required to know and are covered in these 3 courses include:
- understanding the consequences of when coaching and agile tools are misused
- different change strategies that suit different organizational contexts, needs and readiness
- models and techniques to help people understand what change means to them
- how to establish an effective agile coaching relationship with an organisation so you can create positive mutual trusting relationships
- how to organise and facilitate large group meetings at the exec level
- evolving culture at all levels of the organization
- identifying causes of resistance and eliminating them
- enhanced personal leadership skills
- understand and recognize what actual problems block success
- how organisational structure impacts agile ways of working
- why departments outside of IT have an impact and how you solve this
- how to work with executive teams, how to coach and advise, and understand leadership development
- how to design a system that supports high-performance, customer focus, facilitates agility and reduces waste
- how to move away from silo structures to more dynamic team structures
What Else Do I Need To Know?
- These courses are scheduled throughout the year, please see our public schedule here.
- Training can be booked for and paid for upfront or staggered over a time period of up to 6 months.
- For more info see the training pass page here.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Questions? We have answers. email email@example.com or call 0203 369 1125
I work at AWA HQ looking after day-to-day operations, speaking with people, organising events and training, and thinking of the next cool thing we can do. Outside of work I’m probably in one of 3 places – at F45, on the mat practising yoga, or out in the countryside with my husband walking our whippet, Luna.