What is Agile Coaching?
Agile Coaching or Agile Coaches is becoming an increasingly common phrase amongst the agile community. But what exactly is Agile Coaching or an Agile Coach? What does an Agile Coach do and how does one benefit agile teams? These are just some of the common questions we are frequently asked, which is why we’re holding a free webinar to address the above points and to answer any queries you may have.
Some of the outcomes could include:
- An understanding of what Agile Coaching is
- What the role of an Agile Coach involves
- How Agile Coaching can benefit your teams
- An understanding of the business need
- The learning pathway of an Agile Coach
- The difference between a Scrum Master and an Agile Coach
HOW TO TAKE PART
Date: 10th September
Time: 13:30 – 14:10
There are limited places left. If you would like to to take part please sign up for free here.
I work at AWA HQ looking after day-to-day operations, speaking with people, organising events and training, and thinking up the next cool thing we can do. Outside of work I’m probably in one of 3 places – at F45, on the mat practising yoga, or out in the countryside with my husband walking our whippet, Luna.