Welcoming Back Michael Sahota’s Certified Agile Leadership Experience
We’re over the moon to announce new course dates for Michael Sahota’s Certified Agile Leadership 1 experience.
Join us 18th – 19th February in London for an intensive 2 days of deep exploration into leadership, organizational growth and culture to deliver high performance organizations. Michael, the number 1 trainer of CAL training worldwide, having taught over half of its graduates, only comes to London about twice a year so make sure you don’t miss this rare opportunity!
As a word of caution, this class also always sells-out so make sure to act fast to avoid disappointment. Click here for more details and sign-up or read on to find out some of what you will learn on this amazing class.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Sahota Playbook for High
- Sahota 4A’s Leadership Model™
- Create the context for a high performance organization
- Connect leadership behaviours with organizational culture
- Foster an “agile” organization aligned with the Agile Mindset
- Redefine effective executive leadership
- Engage people to create high-performance organizational culture
- Sahota change model for Consciously Approaching Agile™
During this experience, participants will undergo a process of letting go of existing behaviours that block their abilities to be an effective leader. They will explore models of culture and receive a playbook to guide the next steps on their journey of creating high performance organizations. We shift the consciousness of participants so they become aware of the root challenges and are able to discover lasting solutions.
- Evolve culture at all levels of the organization
- Identify causes of resistance and eliminate them
- Engage leaders using a proven step by step playbook
- Enhance your own leadership skills
- Work more effectively as a manager and with managers
- Recognize the actual problems blocking success
- Book as part of the AWA Training Pass to build a full training plan for your learning goals and objectives, alongside saving yourself time and money. For example consider our Leading for Change Training Pass; get CAL, Enterprise Agility Masterclass and Coaching for Enterprise Agility classes for £3960 (RRP £5000) (contact email@example.com for details)
Book before the 18th January to save a massive £130 using the Early Bird discount. Tickets for both of these are limited! We really hope to see you there, more details and booking available here.
A recent grad from the University of Nottingham, taking my first big boy career steps in Marketing with AWA. When not at work you can usually find me complaining about my back pain to anyone who will listen or posting photos of my cat to social media.