Join AWA for the First Ever Agile Coach Bootcamp in Lisbon
After two editions of the Agile Team Coach in Lisbon, we knew that Portugal was not only a place to visit… but a place to stay. With great wine and food, lovely people and warm weather… Lisbon really is a fantastic place to visit.
With that in mind, we proudly announce that for the very first time there will be not one, but two ICAgile Certified Agile Coaching courses running in Portugal. And guess what? Both in the same week!
LEARNING WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL COACH TRAINERS
The first ever Agile Coach Bootcamp in Lisbon, will be facilitated by our professional coach training team comprised of Georg Fasching, Belinda Waldock, and Rafael Ribeiro, each of whom are professional qualified coaches, experienced facilitators and agile practitioners.
You have the option to attend the 5 day back-to-back bootcamp or attend just one of the sessions (Agile Team Coach runs 20th – 22nd May, the Agile Team Facilitator runs 23rd – 24th May). That means, if you already gained one of the certifications but not the other, then you can still take part by booking an individual course seat at the Early Bird price!
Get the Coaching, Teaching, and Facilitating skills to bring the best out of agile teams!
WHY YOU NEED TO BE HERE!
- Gain a Global perspective through our diverse classes. People from all over Europe and further afield attend our training in Lisbon, providing you with a rich learning experience and diverse viewpoints.
- Acquire sought after knowledge from learning objectives designed and developed by a cohort of world-class agile coaching experts to provide you with the skills, tools, and mindset to bring the best out of agile teams.
- Develop a professional coaching and effective facilitation skill set with our qualified professional coach trainers who have deep expertise and experience working across agile teams and transformations.
- Demonstrate your competency and the skill set to do the work required of an Agile Team Coach with the internationally recognised Agile Coaching Certification (ICP-ACC and ICP-ATF) from the International Consortium of Agile (ICAgile).
- Enjoy a tasty breakfast, lunch, coffees, teas, and water each day – included as part of your registration fee.
- Benefit from your free membership to the global Agile Team Coach class online community providing a rich ecosystem for learning and sharing experiences post-class.
“Absolutely brilliant course – it should be made mandatory for all people/project/agile managers. Inspiring, empowering, educational.”Rozalia Jaki, Executive Producer
ICAGILE? TELL ME MORE…
ICAgile is a leading global Agile accreditation body providing certification through learning and demonstration of competence. Agile Coaching is one of ICAgile’s most popular and sought after tracks. It was created for aspiring agile coaches and scrum masters, as well as project managers, leaders and agile team members wanting to understand and explore the power of coaching and facilitation techniques. This track offers class participants the opportunity to learn and understand the agile mindset, stances, and skills needed for effective facilitation, coaching, mentoring, and teaching in an agile team context. What’s more, the track is developed by a cohort of world-class agile coaching experts to provide you with the skills, tools, and mindset to bring the best out of agile teams.
HOW TO TAKE PART
If you are wanting to improve your agile coaching and facilitation skills and get certified this Spring then join us on this highlight impactful trainings on the 20th – 24th May 2019. Places are limited. To secure your seat please head over to the registration page here.
Can’t make the class in Lisbon? Then why not consider joining us in either London, UK or Chicago, US. For all future dates and locations please see our class page here.
I work at AWA HQ looking after day-to-day operations, speaking with people, organising events and training, and thinking up the next cool thing we can do. Outside of work I’m probably in one of 3 places – at F45, on the mat practising yoga, or out in the countryside with my husband walking our whippet, Luna.