Agile Team Coach 4.0 – Revised, Revamped, Refreshed
Since the launch of our “transformative” ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coach training course we have had the good fortune to share our “exceptional” class the world over. Above all, it’s been an incredible experience – from training in many different cities worldwide and growing our brilliant coach trainer faculty (interested? we’re recruiting) to working with our superstar local partners and ultimately forwarding our vision of making working life better.
THE LEARNINGS & CHALLENGES
That’s not to say that there hasn’t been a lot of learnings (and challenges) along the way, from navigating new markets and local customs (hello the longggg Portuguese lunch) and realizing the power and impact of our teaching tools like the wall of aims to logistical hiccups (thank you Amazon prime!).
MAKING THIS POSSIBLE
All of this wouldn’t be possible without our belief in providing the highest quality possible, in treating everyone with unconditional positive regard and proactivity in the relentless pursuit of improvement.
As the agile community know very well, continuous improvement isn’t just an important value to hold but an essential one. That’s why we strive to ensure our content is the best it can be through a regular cadence of revision and development of our material. So, today we are proud to share that we have just released the biggest revamp to our Agile Team Coach Class yet PLUS several new exciting bonuses for being part of the AWA Agile Team Coach Alumni!
Continue reading to find out more about what’s in store for you with Agile Team Coach 4.0….
- Brand new team coaching tools, exclusive to AWA
- Revised and Revamped workshops and modules
- New quickly effective conflict resolution technique
- Monthly in-person and virtual coaching practice provided freely for your continuous professional improvement and development
- Brand new and improved student manual!
Why AWA? Why this Course?
- Connect with other participants/peers and exchange experiences first hand
- Experience what it is like to offer and receive professional coaching and how profoundly helpful it is
- Facilitated by professional coaches with real-word experience working in agile transformations and agile teams across many different companies of all shapes and sizes
- Free post training support through the global community of Agile Team Coach alumni
- Global professional coach training faculty representing diversity of thought and experience
- Twenty-one hours of immersive in-classroom training providing you with unrivalled access to deep experiential learning, support and practice to embed learning. Plus two sleeps helps the new learning sink in deeper!
- Designed by Certified Training from the back of the Room Trainers using research -backed adult learning techniques
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, refreshments, snacks everyday
- Highly-reputable training provider backed by years of experience, industry leading certification and globally recognised trainers
- Access to full learning pathway from team to enterprise coaching (plus many other world-class trainings)
WHERE IN THE WORLD!?
If this has piqued your interest and you fancy joining one of our forthcoming classes check out the list below – we are also available for bringing this course in-house to your coaching group or department – drop us a line on email@example.com for more details.
12th – 14th June
15th – 17th July
19th – 21st June
20th – 22nd May
19th – 21st June
For more details and to book your place please see the course page here.
I work at AWA HQ looking after day-to-day operations, speaking with people, organising events and training, and thinking up the next cool thing we can do. Outside of work I’m probably in one of 3 places – at F45, on the mat practising yoga, or out in the countryside with my husband walking our whippet, Luna.