How to Overcome Key Agile Challenges
This February 2020 we are delighted to welcome Michael Sahota back to London for 2 days of transformational “Agile” Culture and Leadership (CAL1) training. As a leading trainer for the CAL1 Program through the Scrum Alliance Michael has taught over 700 graduates worldwide. His classes are controversial and unique but that’s what allows his students to flourish by showing them the missing pieces and common organizational challenges you can go back and implement immediately.
Michael Sahota Will Help You Excel In Your Career By Teaching You How To:
- Use the Playbook for high performance organizations
- See causes of resistance and mitigate them
- Overcome key Agile challenges
- Develop leadership behaviours necessary to influence organizational culture
- Work more effectively as a manager and with managers
- Evolve culture at all levels of the organization
- Have key conversations to clarify what is desired
- Enhance your own leadership skills
- COURSE: “Agile” Culture and Leadership (CAL1)
- TRAINING DATES: 10th – 11th February
- BOOK BY 10th December and save with super early bird pricing
- As part of the tuition, you will receive the Certified Agile Leader (CAL1) certification from the Scrum Alliance.
If you’re ready to learn how to create a nimble flexible organization powered by engaged, innovative people then book your place today. This course is popular and will sell out.
Don’t miss out book now to avoid disappointment. Book your place here.
I work at AWA HQ looking after day-to-day operations, speaking with people, organising events and training, and thinking up the next cool thing we can do. Outside of work I’m probably in one of 3 places – at F45, on the mat practising yoga, or out in the countryside with my husband walking our whippet, Luna.