Here’s Why You Need to Be at This Year’s Agile Lean Ireland!
This April our very own Rafa Ribeiro and Sam Kiani will be speaking at the fabulous Agile Lean Ireland Conference on the 20-21 April in Dublin. Rafa will also be running our 3-day Agile Team Coach course on the 22- 24 April in Dublin immediately following the conference.
WHAT IS AGILE LEAN IRELAND?
Agile-Lean Ireland is a community-led conference, dedicated to spreading learning in Agile and Lean to the Irish and international community. This march the conference will return to Croke Park on April 20-21st 2020. Last Chance Saver ticket sale ends Feb 29th, or get a further discount with a group buy.
WHO IS SPEAKING?
Agile Lean Ireland have the cream of International and Ireland-based speakers at Agile-Lean Ireland 2020, speaking across 9 tracks. Keynote speakers include the amazing Lyssa Adkins, Daniel Vacanti, Josh Selden & Dave Snowden as well as very own Rafa Ribeiro and Sam Kiani!
WHAT ABOUT THE AGILE TEAM COACH COURSE?
Following the conference on the 22-24 April, Rafa will lead our highly-interactive ICAgile Certified Agile Coaching course. The course will be hosted at Croke Park.
Here’s why you need to be there!
- Twenty-one hours of immersive in-classroom training providing you with unrivalled access to deep experiential learning, support and practice to embed learning. Plus two sleeps helps the new learning sink in deeper!
- Dramatically improve your agile coaching skills to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team.
- Enhanced competency and skill set to do the work required of an Agile Team Coach with the internationally recognised Agile Coaching Certification (ICP-ACC) from the International Consortium of Agile (ICAgile)
- Facilitated by professional coaches with real-word experience working in agile transformations and agile teams across many different companies of all shapes and sizes
- Highly-reputable training provider backed by years of experience, industry leading certification and globally recognised trainers
- Access to regular online coaching clinic to support your continuous professional development in coaching post class
HOW DO YOU BOOK?
- The Agile Team course can be booked for €1400
- You can also book the course and conference together for incredible value of only €1695
I work at AWA HQ looking after day-to-day operations, speaking with people, organising events and training, and thinking up the next cool thing we can do. Outside of work I’m probably in one of 3 places – at F45, on the mat practising yoga, or out in the countryside with my husband walking our whippet, Luna.