4 REASONS WHY AGILE COACHING HELPS AGILE TEAMS
Thinking about taking your career to the next level? Wanting new and improved skills to mentor and coach your co-located and remote teams? Need to help you teams succeed and overcome challenges standing in their way?
Powerful Agile Coaching skills and techniques will help you achieve your goals and we are here to help you learn how and to hone your craft.
HERE ARE 4 REASONS (THERE ARE LOTS MORE)
There are so many reasons why agile coaching helps agile teams including improved communication, improved team dynamics, improved dealings with forces outside the team and improved relationships on a 1-2-1 basis, to name just a few. Effective agile coaching skills enable you to bring the best out of agile teams, and on our Agile Team Coach course we show you how to harness these powerful techniques so you can:
- Help your teams realise their objectives that may be just outside of their reach.
- Get better outcomes, and stay in control under extreme change and pressure, even when everyone is remote.
- Build amazing, high-performing co-located and remote agile teams
- Create safety and trust online using a blend of coaching techniques and online collaboration tools we will share with the class!
By attending you will come away from with hands-on capabilities to help your teams succeed thanks to our highly interactive, ‘do it now’ training format and is available for you for just £1100 (RRP £1550)+vat!
GET EVEN MORE VALUE AND SUPPORT FROM AWA:
The following benefits are available exclusively to participants of the AWA Agile Team Coach course. Sign up today and you will get access to:
- Free online coaching clinic post-class each month to reinforce learning available exclusively to our Agile Team Coach graduates!
- Free membership to passionate, motivated and inspirational global online community of agile coaching practitioners and our course leaders for a lifetime of support.
- Be guided by two highly-experienced, professional coach trainers, with real-word experience working in agile transformations and (co-located and remote) agile teams across many different companies of all shapes and sizes
- Save money when you book along with our Agile Team Facilitation course for only £1999 +vat and upskill in remote and in-person facilitation skills too (ask us about our training passes!)
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
“This course let me learn new techniques and models, try them out in an interactive and safe way and challenged me to reflect on the stuff I am already doing. A reset in a way. David and Rafa are masters of making this course a real source of inspiration and starting point for new learnings to come.” Emelie – Agile Team Coach
“Best thing EVER I will take a completely new approach to my work. Just do it! – Nigel Mahoney – Agile Coach
“Wherever you are on your agile coaching journey, there’s something for you. Great content and format – it really pushes you to think about your past practice and how to become better.” Julia – Product Manager
DON’T MISS OUT, SECURE YOUR SEAT NOW!
Our online Agile Team Coach training courses are popular and do sell out and our next classes are filling up quick and fast. To secure your place or to view forthcoming dates, head to our course page or email the team now.
I work at AWA HQ looking after day-to-day operations, speaking with people, organising events and training, and thinking up the next cool thing we can do. Outside of work I’m probably in one of 3 places – at F45, on the mat practising yoga, or out in the countryside with my husband walking our whippet, Luna.