Why train to be an Agile Team Coach?
There are many reasons why you might be looking to train to be an Agile Team Coach, including:
- the opportunity to discover and foster potential in your Agile team members
- finding Agile solutions to common team issues
- enjoying a varied role as a coach, mentor, teacher, facilitator and problem-solver
- the ability to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration
- healthy conflict resolution
How to train to be an Agile Team Coach
Train to become an ICAgile Certified Agile Coach (ICP-ACC) on AWA’s Agile Team Coach training course. Gain professional coaching skills that help your teams resolve blockers that are preventing them from success.
You will come away from our training with hands-on capabilities to help your teams succeed thanks to the highly interactive, learn-by-doing training format.
What do our learners think of the Agile Team Coach (ICP-ACC) training? The course is consistently described as ‘amazing’, ‘inspiring’, ‘energetic’, ‘interesting’ and ‘fun!’ – see for yourself in the video below…
Skills you will gain on this course include:
- Professional Coaching Skills
- Creating a safe environment
- Conducting the coaching conversation
- Designing a coaching contract
- Coaching through change
- Coaching towards high-performance
- Effective Conflict Resolution
Join David Lowe in London for the next AWA in-person ATC course from the 19th – 21st of December (further information & booking here).
Already taken this course?
Discover how to become the Agile Team Coach you never imagined you could be.
I work closely with Charley at AWA HQ on marketing, branding and content creation. In my spare time I enjoy paper-folding (origami), yoga and playing board games with my family.