How To Be an Expert in Agile Coaching
Discover what it takes to be an expert in agile coaching
It’s not enough to call yourself an agile coach anymore. In an increasingly competitive market, prospective clients and employers alike are looking for practitioners who offer that edge, who have invested in honing their craft and have the experience to back it up. Those that have stepped up and are recognised as experts have worked hard to earn one of our industry’s toughest designations. But what does it take to get there? And do you have what is needed?
WHAT WILL I GAIN?
In this exclusive eBook from Adventures with Agile we share the six things you need to embark on this transformative journey and the key qualities every agile coach must have. Download this exclusive eBook today to discover whether you are ready and get clarity on your next steps.
- Discover the six things you need to get started
- Watch and read exclusive interviews with your favourite coaches
- Reveal three key qualities every Agile Coach must have
- Explore the learning pathway to expert status
- Know how to journal and keep track of your progress
- Understand the expert agile coaching competencies
- Enjoy exclusive training passes that you can’t get anywhere else