HR and the Future of Work
Download the free webinar
Our “HR and the Future of Work” with Michaela Broeckx is available to download and watch for free.
Extensive research has shown that only 16% of employees are actually engaged at work. This means that the remaining 84% are just coming to work – or worse. During this MeetUp, we will explore a bit of the history of management to discover possible root causes that still impact today’s ‘happiness’ at work. This is a great opportunity to uncover potential solutions to free us from this predicament.
- What does research tell us about the current degree of engagement?
- What is HR’s role in all this?
- Who should take up responsibility?
- How has the history of management contributed to today’s low numbers?
- How can we redefine happiness at work based on a systemic view on ‘Human’ needs
- What experiments can we embark on to get closer to that vision we define
Michaela Broeckx is a spirited Agile/Lean coach and Scrum Master and Agile trainer, gifted with a natural flair for interpersonal and intercultural communication, and with an extensive track record in a great variety of industries in Europe, India, the Middle East and the Gulf.
The certificates she gathered reflect her broad Agile interests: ICP-ACC, ICP-ENT, ICP-TAL, CSM, PSPO, LeanIT, SAFe4Agilist, as well as an ICAgile authorisation for giving the certified ICP-TAL training.
Michaela has a zest for enthusiastic Agile|Scrum transformation tracks, HR Project management & Organisational change programs, outstanding L&D trajectories, solid cooperative learning facilitation and result and performance-driven leadership with a smile.