HR and the Future of Work

Download the free webinar

Key Details: Download and watch for free

Our “HR and the Future of Work” with Michaela Broeckx is available to download and watch for free.

Extensive research has shown that only 16% of employees are actually engaged at work. This means that the remaining 84% are just coming to work – or worse. During this MeetUp, we will explore a bit of the history of management to discover possible root causes that still impact today’s ‘happiness’ at work. This is a great opportunity to uncover potential solutions to free us from this predicament.

Agenda

  • What does research tell us about the current degree of engagement?
  • What is HR’s role in all this?
  • Who should take up responsibility?
  • How has the history of management contributed to today’s low numbers?
  • How can we redefine happiness at work based on a systemic view on ‘Human’ needs
  • What experiments can we embark on to get closer to that vision we define

Program Leader

Michaela Broeckx is a spirited Agile/Lean coach and Scrum Master and Agile trainer, gifted with a natural flair for interpersonal and intercultural communication, and with an extensive track record in a great variety of industries in Europe, India, the Middle East and the Gulf.

The certificates she gathered reflect her broad Agile interests: ICP-ACC, ICP-ENT, ICP-TAL, CSM, PSPO, LeanIT, SAFe4Agilist, as well as an ICAgile authorisation for giving the certified ICP-TAL training.

Michaela has a zest for enthusiastic Agile|Scrum transformation tracks, HR Project management & Organisational change programs, outstanding L&D trajectories, solid cooperative learning facilitation and result and performance-driven leadership with a smile.

Download and watch the video

Contact us