Opportunity to work with AWA as a Sales and Account Manager UK
The demand for better ways of working is increasing and we are meeting this with a wider range of training courses, running more classes, and helping with more onsite coaching. We are also taking on more staff and expanding to different geographical regions.
As the Sales and Account Manager, you will be the person in charge of managing our company’s relationships with our existing customers. You are in charge of building long-term relationships with our existing customers and to form new relationships. The goal is to best serve our clients through advising, making them aware of what we do, and recommending appropriate services.
Tasks may also involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, service application, logistics, and marketing. You will work with a team of people who are all growing the business, with varying different specialisms.
Largely the role will involve making contact with companies who have taken up public training with us. Through a consultative and coaching approach to sales, establish the customer need and build / offer a solution that meets their needs and then close the sale.
You will need to be reliable and available to answer incoming enquiries and provide a first-class service in order to sell our products and services. You will be a trusted advisor. You will also make phone calls and arrange meetings to help sales.
New customers and existing ones
- Lead Generation: Working with Marketing to identify and develop prospect list through daily canvassing and identify new business leads
- Generate sales: among client accounts and potential customer networks, including Identify cross selling opportunities and action them
- Opportunities: Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients and collaborates with the team to reach prospective clients
- Data: Maintaining accurate records of client data
- Introduce: Open up new clients over the phone through calls, networking and social selling and book in meetings
- Closing: Negotiates sales, contracts, and contract creation
- Networking: Represent AWA at conferences and community events and bring back leads to follow and develop out relationships and attend AWA’s own meetups.
- Trusted Advisor: follow up with customers post onsite training and customer’s post public training develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Relationships: Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts and operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Communication: Ensures clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion and communicates client needs / demands to the rest of AWA team
- Logistics: Own part of the training operations function to ensure our national training runs smoothly.
- Community: Come to community events and help out and meet people.
At AWA we don’t just stick to our roles, we work as a team and pride ourselves on being able to work together on whatever is needed. Part of your role will be to help with event management, admin, and to help where needed.
We are located in the amazing St. Katherine Docks with restaurants, bars, and boats. We are next to the iconic Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, and the mighty river Thames.