We are creating a higher vibration of community than what many of us have experienced before. We are still learning how to deepen the experiences we have together.
These guidelines are the very basic rules to stop a harsher or shallow meaningless experiences appear. A basic heuristic of the community is that if you have to think twice abut posting because you are scared of the response, we have not created a safe space.
In order to maintain the highest quality discussion groups, all posters need to review and accept the following basic posting policy:
- Do not spam.
- Do not post or link to content that is abusive, hateful, or offensive.
- Do not post or link to content which is off-topic or disruptive of the discussion.
- Do not post or link to content that threatens or harasses others.
- Do not post or link to content that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- Do not post or link to content that is sexually explicit or contains profanity.
- Do not post, link to, or otherwise direct users to advertisements or solicitations.
- Do not engage in framework war discussions.
- Do not sell or buy any security or offer to do so.
- Do not post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else’s computer.
- Do not post any material that violates the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Do not impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Do not violate the laws, rules, or regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or other regulatory agencies, including rules against providing misleading information in order to manipulate the price of any security;.
- Do not violate any other applicable law or regulation.
Community Conduct Guidelines
And for the DOs or the positive guidelines:
- Post clear, valuable, honest information.
- Be nice to others; do not attack others in the group.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Make your comments useful and informative.
- Make your post relevant to the topic.
- Do not use excessive capitalization and punctuation.
- Be your best self and speak from there
- Review the community alliance if in doubt
Failure to abide by the policy can result in suspension of your usage of the discussion groups and deletion of all your posts.
Go to the AWA Community