We’re looking for a NYC based Agile Coach (contract) to join the AWA Team.
We’re looking for an emotionally intelligent, positive and friendly person to join our consultancy team in NYC. The right person will believe in our vision of making working life better, have a positive outlook and generally hold others in high positive regard. They will be working with our financial-services client to help them move to agile ways of working. Their primary role will be to coach people across the business, collaborating with the global coaching group and designing and delivering comprehensive training programs. They will be experienced working with team, management and senior leaders within an agile transition environment, have demonstrable agile, lean and coaching skills, and able to switch confidently between coach, mentor, trainer and facilitator. The right person will also have the opportunity to use their skill set with the wider AWA community by providing training and coaching for our growing network of clients and training portfolio.
You will have demonstrable skills in working from team to senior leadership level:
- Comfortable explaining agile / scrum / kanban to management / leaders
- Good mentoring and training ability of other scrum masters / coaches / team members
- Have facilitated events of 20+ people or more
- Have minimum 100 hours professional coaching experience
- High competency in agile / lean and related frameworks which enables you to tailor-make solutions based on context in partnership with client
- Understand the importance of co-creation instead of telling
- Understand that agile isn’t always the answer (not dogmatic)
- Passionate and care about people
- Strong team player able to give and receive feedback
- High energy training and facilitation skills
- Willing to travel
- Willing to work late on occasion
- Fluent English
- Open Mind
- High emotional intelligence e.g. is self-aware and other aware
- Practices what they teach. e.g. good listener
- Believes in our vision (making working life better)
Role Type: Contract
If this sounds like you and you want to make real, positive impact to working life please get in touch!