Skills you will gain
Self-paced online learning
This course will equip you with the knowledge and tools of how Agile and Scrum transform the way we work.
Gain a deep understanding of why traditional approaches to business are no longer effective, and how Agile and Scrum offer a new, more collaborative way of working. With comprehensive coverage of the theory, practices, terms, and rules of Scrum, you’ll be equipped to continuously improve your teams and enable positive change.
What you will learn
By the end of this online course learners will know the following:
- Explain the difference between Agile and Scrum
- Apply an Agile mindset to their work and even their personal life
- Use Scrum in order to do this
- Run a Sprint, using the Scrum meetings
- Identify the roles in Scrum
- Set effective outcomes, rather than merely focusing on output (and know the difference between those two concepts)
- Create a Product Backlog and produce a Sprint Backlog
- Communicate their intentions and progress
- Spot unhelpful behaviours or actions
Learners can also take quizzes (to reinforce the learnings) and exercises (to help them apply the concepts to their situation).
Available on subscription
Interested in offering self-paced learning in your organisation? Subscriptions are available on a 12-month basis.
Please contact us about membership for your teams.
Meet Your Trainer
All of our trainers are experienced Agile Coaches who actively practice what they teach inside real world agile transformations. As well as being highly qualified, they are fun, approachable and passionate about helping you learn!
Don’t take just our word for it!
People trained globally
ICAgile Certified Courses