Skills you will gain
Grow, lead and inspire high performing agile teams
- Professional Coaching: Develop a strong coaching identity, create a safe space for your coachees, prioritise their goals, and feel more confident and intuitive in your coaching abilities.
- Facilitation: Tailor agile practices to fit your team’s unique needs and values. Confidently lead productive meetings that foster collaboration, creativity, and inspiration.
- Mentoring: Effectively handle conflicts and other complex team dynamics. Assess team maturity and provide tailored guidance to help them overcome obstacles and achieve their goals.
- Training: Shift from being a lecturer to a guide, using engaging techniques that encourage deeper understanding and lasting learning experiences. Enhance your ability to recognize when your team needs your guidance versus allowing them to make their own decisions.
- Navigating the competencies: Skillfully adapt your coaching approach to meet your team’s specific needs, leading to successful outcomes and growth.
Program dates & fees
The Advanced Agile Team Coach Program runs remotely each year.
We also offer certified and bespoke in-house programs worldwide, so your organisation can build expertise in agile coaching, no matter where you are.
NEW COHORT STARTING 6th MARCH 2024
|Welcome & Deep Dive Training Workshop||6th March||13:00 – 17:00 GMT|
|Deep Dive Training Workshop||7th March||13:00 – 17:00 GMT|
|Deep Dive Training Workshop||8th March||12:00 – 16:00 GMT|
|Cohort Led Practice||15th March||17:15 – 19:15 GMT|
|Cohort Group Supervision||8th April||17:15 – 18:15 BST|
|Deep Dive Training Workshop||11th April||13:00 – 17:00 BST|
|Deep Dive Training Workshop||12th April||12:00 – 16:00 BST|
|Cohort Led Practice||17th April||17:15 – 19:15 BST|
|One2one Review Session||24th – 26th April||1 hour per person|
|Cohort Feedback & Supervision||29th April||17:15 – 18:15 BST|
|Deep Dive Training Workshop||16th May||13:00 – 17:00 BST|
|Deep Dive Training Workshop||17th May||12:00 – 16:00 BST|
|Cohort Led Practice||22nd May||17:15 – 19:15 BST|
|One2one Review Session||29th – 31st May||1 hour per person|
|Cohort Feedback & Supervision||10th June||17:15 – 18:15 BST|
|Deep Dive Training Workshop||13th June||13:00 – 17:00 BST|
|Deep Dive Training Workshop||14th June||13:00 – 17:00 BST|
|Cohort Led Practice||19th June||17:15 – 18:15 BST|
|One2one Review Session||26th – 28th June||1 hour per person|
|Cohort Feedback & Supervision||8th July||17:15 – 18:15 BST|
|Cohort Led Practice||10th July||17:15 – 19:15 BST|
|Assessment Prep & Q&A session part 1||24th July||17:15 – 18:15 BST|
|Cohort Led Practice||31st July||17:15 – 19:15 BST|
|One2one Review Session||7th – 9th August||1 hour per person|
|Assessment Prep & Q&A session part 2||14th August||17:15 – 18:15 BST|
|Final Assessment Review||11th – 13th September||1.5 hours per person|
Who is this for?
This program is designed for: Scrum Masters, Team Leads, Agile Coaches, Consultants and Program Managers.
What are the benefits?
- Create a safe place with peers and mentors with whom you can grow as a coach and leader
- Master powerful practical tools and techniques to build and lead high-performance agile teams
- Support from a rich cohort community that will support and guide you as you experiment with new techniques and approaches with your teams
- Renewed clarity in your coaching practice as an internal and/or external coach
- Discover your identity and style as a coach through greater self-awareness, self-acceptance, self-mastery, and self-authority
- Gain tons of accountability and practice and tools and feel more knowledgeable and more confident
- Benefit from extensive group work and continuous feedback loops with your cohort community and program leaders
- Enjoy greater demand for your coaching services by clients who recognise your ability to operate at a higher level
- Build deep connections with a life-long community of people who will be there for you long after the program has ended
What are the pre-requisites?
The program is divided up into four modules, each of which examines each of the agile coaching competencies in depth. Each module progressively deepens the experience and widens the scope, with sessions structured around learning, discussion, application work, practice and continuous feedback and assessment. It’s interactive and fun, with everyone “learning-by-doing” and integrating their knowledge within a rich feedback and “deliberately developmental” environment.
- 9 1/2 Deep Dive Training Days with program leaders
- 4 one2one review sessions with your program leader (1 hour)
- 4 group supervised feedback sessions with program leaders (1 hour)
- 6 cohort-led practice sessions (2 hours)
- 2 Assessment Prep & Q&A sessions (1 hour)
- 1.5 hour final assessment review
- Application work set throughout the program to integrate what you’re learning into your real-world work
- Remote support throughout the program via your dedicated private Slack Community
- Access to online content and materials via university grade learning portal
- ICAgile Expert in Agile Coaching Certification upon successful completion of the final assessment
Meet Your Program Leads
All of our trainers are experienced Agile Coaches who actively practice what they teach inside real world agile transformations. As well as being highly qualified, they are fun, approachable and passionate about helping you learn!
Don’t take just our word for it!
People trained globally
ICAgile Certified Courses