- Daily tactics for how to “Listen to the voice of the system” to know how to move a system forward.
- The Sahota CAL 2 Playbook with step by step for how to assess and create alignment.
- Rapid evolution tools to accelerate your leadership journey.
- Emotional Science to overcome emotional hijacking and triggered responses.
- Detailed practice with crucial conversations to deal with challenged individuals.
- Clearing of leadership blocks when working with authority.
- Certified Agile Leader Certification (CAL) designation from the Scrum Alliance.
- Evolve with a community of participants from around the world.
- CAL-E & CAL-O (or CAL1) certification by Michael K. Sahota
The target audience for this training includes ScrumMasters, Agile Project Managers, Agile Coaches and aspiring coaches, Product Owners, Business Analysts, and anyone with the desire to explore the power of facilitation.
What you will receive
Become CAL-2 Certified
Upon completion of the course, you will receive Certified Agile Leader 2 (CAL2) designation from the Scrum Alliance.
Requirement for certification:
Certification will be granted to participants who:
- Prepare for and participate in peer-review sessions.
- Participate in monthly integration calls.
- Pass peer and instructor assessment on final ½ day review meeting.
You are welcome to attend the training to get the knowledge without going through the certification process.
Booking Your Place
|15 – 17 May 2024
|From £2,140 + VAT
|09:00 – 17:30 BST
Super Early Bird (booked 2.5 months before course start date): £2,140 +VAT
Early Bird (booked 1 months before course start date): £2,305 +VAT
General Admission: £2470 +VAT
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet Your Trainer
All of our trainers are experienced Agile Coaches who actively practice what they teach inside real world agile transformations. As well as being highly qualified, they are fun, approachable and passionate about helping you learn!
Don’t take just our word for it!
People trained globally
ICAgile Certified Courses
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our terms and conditions for bookings.