- Certified Agile Leader 2 (CAL2) Designation from the Scrum Alliance
- The Sahota CAL 2 Playbook for high-performance organisations
- Tactical/practical skills to create high performing organisations
- Cultivate an organisational and cultural context where Agile may flourish
- Personal growth practices for high performance
- Development of leadership mindset needed to support growth
- Advanced practical skill in “Agile” Organisational and Leadership approaches to decision making, change, engagement and high performance
- Network and community of participants around the world
- CAL-E & CAL-O (or CAL1) certification by Michael K. Sahota
The target audience for this training includes ScrumMasters, Agile Project Managers, Agile Coaches and aspiring coaches, Product Owners, Business Analysts, and anyone with the desire to explore the power of facilitation.
What you will receive
Become CAL-2 Certified
Upon completion of the course, you will receive Certified Agile Leader 2 (CAL2) designation from the Scrum Alliance.
Requirement for certification:
Certification will be granted to participants who:
- Prepare for and participate in peer-review sessions.
- Participate in monthly integration calls.
- Pass peer and instructor assessment on final ½ day review meeting.
You are welcome to attend the training to get the knowledge without going through the certification process.
Course dates & fees
The Certified Agile Leadership course with Michel Sahota is available online. Please check the schedule for availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet Your Trainer
All of our trainers are experienced Agile Coaches who actively practice what they teach inside real world agile transformations. As well as being highly qualified, they are fun, approachable and passionate about helping you learn!
Don’t take just our word for it!
People trained globally
ICAgile Certified Courses
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our terms and conditions for bookings.