Designing Agile Games for Accelerated Learning
This program is tailor-made for Agile professionals seeking to elevate their training sessions into interactive, memorable, and impactful experiences.
Equip yourself with a fresh approach to Agile training, promising deeper engagement and lasting comprehension.
Who should join?
Ideal for Agile Trainers, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners, Team Leaders, Managers, Educators in Agile settings, and those passionate about enhancing Agile training methods through games.
Join us in this transformative journey, where agility connects with inventive game design, catalysing enriched understanding and impactful learning!
- Foundations of Agile game design
- Establishing your identity in the world of Agile games
- Crafting games that resonate with Agile principles
- Nurturing a safe and engaging learning environment
- Adapting and improvising existing games for specific needs
- The art of feedback: Giving, receiving, and iterating
- Ethical considerations in Agile game design and delivery
- Exploring the dynamics of digital vs. physical games
- Evaluating the impact and effectiveness of games post-session
- Continuous improvement and staying updated in Agile game design
- Illustrate your expertise with AWA’s “Agile Game Designer” Digital Badge
Booking Your Place
The Designing Agile Games for Accelerated Learning course is also available in-house, so you can get the training you need no matter where you are.
Book a private course for your team today.
|Time & Date
|8th – 9th February 2024
09:00 – 17:30 GMT
|£699 (early bird)
Meet your trainer
Carl is an Agile Coach experienced in helping Fortune 500 and global organisations grow healthy agile culture bubbles and find their right-fit agility. Carl’s mission is to help people reframe, rethink and reimagine the way they work.
Carl designs and facilitates fun, immersive, engaging spaces for learning using agile games, simulations, shared narratives, and collective decision-making. He draws on a deep understanding of agile and lean thinking, facilitation and transformation experience to help organisations, teams, and individuals understand their current reality and take a structured, experiment-based approach to change.
Outside of work, Carl can often be found walking in the country around his Surrey village home, playing heavy euro games with his wife, and battling Pokemon with his daughters.
Don’t take just our word for it!
People trained globally
ICAgile Certified Courses