Achieve better outcomes by
Co-creating meaningful change that sticks
- Engage and help managers, leaders, and other areas outside of delivery teams, including coaching and advising skills to improve leadership relationships and effectiveness.
- Use advanced skills, tools, and techniques to coach large groups to co-create organisational change.
- Design systems that support high performance, customer focus, and agility.
- Examine how different structures, processes, and leadership qualities affect psychological safety, as well as our current levels of emotional intelligence and our ability to create and maintain safe spaces.
- Explore the limits of your own identity, decision-making, and meaning-making capabilities.
- Acquire skills, tools, and techniques to overcome dysfunctions like handoffs and waste.
- Demonstrate Lean concepts to optimise an organisation for adaptability, flow of value and feedback.
- Use the Enterprise Change Pattern to create impactful change undperpinned by a people-first experiments-based approach
Course dates & fees
The Enterprise Agile Coach Bootcamp course is available both online and in-person, with public courses held in the UK, Norway, Thailand, and the USA.
We also offer in-house courses worldwide, so you can get the training you need no matter where you are.
|6 – 10 June||09:00 – 17:30||From ฿82,500 (฿97,500)||Bangkok||English||SOLD OUT|
|19 – 23 June||09:00 – 17:30||From 2800 + VAT (£3000)||London||English||LIMTED SEATS LEFT|
|12 – 16 June||09:00 – 17:30||NOK 39,500||Oslo||English||BOOK NOW|
|11 – 15 September||09:00 – 17:30||From 2800 + VAT (£3000)||London||English||BOOK NOW|
|27 November – 1 December||09:00 – 17:30||From NOK 36,500||Oslo||English||BOOK NOW|
Understanding the Enterprise Change Pattern
By the end of the Bootcamp, you will know how to create an organisational change strategy using the AWA Enterprise Change Pattern, a non-prescriptive coaching approach for rapidly transforming an organisation to achieve its goals. The strategy is different from a framework because it is completely flexible and can fit with any context and organisation.
The Enterprise Change Pattern informs and supports both our training and coaching approach.
We have used this method to successfully transform organisations for many years. Now you can too.
Meet Your Trainers
All of our trainers are experienced Agile Coaches who actively practice what they teach inside real world agile transformations. As well as being highly qualified, they are fun, approachable and passionate about helping you learn!
Don’t take just our word for it!
People trained globally
ICAgile Certified Courses
“I came to this course expecting to learn more about lean and agile transformations. This course is beyond that. It is a launch pad to change the way you see the world and design enterprise of tomorrow ”
“This bootcamp should be on all senior leaders L&D list. It’s so much more than technology. It’s about preparing for the future. ”