Are you ready to catalyse deep change in your organisation?
Be recognised for your expertise in enterprise coaching
Are you ready to take your Enterprise Agile Coaching skills to the next level? Look no further than The Enterprise Agile Coach Expert Cohort Program! This advanced program combines theory, coaching, change and practice in a supportive and challenging environment, with guidance from experienced program leaders.
You’ll explore human and organisational development, systems thinking, and deep systems work to develop your leadership abilities and move beyond your previous edges.
Join a powerful community of like-minded individuals and experience a lifetime of transformation, propelling yourself and your organisation towards a new possibility for what it means to lead, inspire, and catalyse deep change in the organisations in which your leadership is being called forth.
Expand your mindset to lead change
Become an instrument for change
- Widens your perspective which will enhance your ability to learn and support your clients
- Increased depth of understanding about yourself and enterprise change
- Immersive enriching safe space in which to practice, get feedback, and improve your confidence
- Discover a common sense of purpose as you hone your “self” as an instrument of agility
- Deepens mastery in building coaching as a change strategy inside organisations
- Expands mindset and toolbox to drive organisational agility, and personal growth
- Rich skills and competence required to support and guide leaders in large organisations.
Don’t just take our word for it!
Hear from our recent ICE-EC graduates’ real world experiences.
The Enterprise Agile Coach Cohort Program runs remotely each year.
We also offer certified and bespoke in-house programs worldwide, so your organisation can build expertise in agile coaching, no matter where you are.
The next cohort starts 12th March 2024
|Connecting Call||12th March 2024||17:00 – 18:00 London time|
|Discovery Day 1a & 1b||25th – 26th March||13:00 – 17:00 London time|
|Cohort small group call 1||1st April||16:00 – 17:30 London time|
|Discovery Day 2a & 2b||8th – 9th April||13:00 – 17:00 London time|
|Review call 1||20th May 2024||15:00 – 17:00 London time|
|Discovery Day 3a & 3B||21st – 22nd May||13:00 – 17:00 London time|
|Discovery Day 4a & 4b||3rd – 4th June||13:00 – 17:00 London time|
|Cohort small group call 2||10th June||16:00 – 17:30 London time|
|Discovery Day 5a & 5b||1st and 2nd July||13:00 – 17:00 London time|
|Review call 2||8th July 2024||15:00 – 17:00 London time|
|Discovery Day 6a & 6b||5th and 6th August||13:00 – 17:00 London time|
|Closing Call Part 1||12th August 2024||16:00 – 17:30 London time|
|Closing Call Part 2||9th September 2024||16:00 – 17:30 London time|
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN. Apply below…
To begin the application process please complete the form below.
Key details you need to know:
Who should attend:
Agile Coaches / Enterprise Agile Coaches, HR Managers, Delivery Managers, Consultants, Scrum Masters and Heads of Departments
What are the pre-requisites?
- Hold the ICP-ENT and ICP-CAT certifications. (see the course)
- Work with an organisation or department where you can apply assignments from the program
- Hold the ICP-ACC certification OR any ICF accreditation
- Have read Change. A practitioner’s guide to Enterprise Agile Coaching by Simon Powers (buy your copy here)
- please note: you do not have to be coaching at the C-level, but you do have to be working beyond just a team level coaching engagement. For example, working with HR, Portfolio/Program, Leadership Coaching etc.
- 1 “Connecting” call: connect to each other, the themes and the program
- 12 x 4 hour enriching discovery days – providing deep learning, rich feedback and growth, breakouts, supervision, and practice (2 per month)
- 1 x 360 Leadership Assessment
- 2 x 2 hour assessment, review and Q&A cohort call
- 2 x 1 hour participant led-support call – enriching self-development and assessment work
- 2 x 1 hour closing and concluding calls
- ICE-EC certification (certification fee included)
This program asks you to demonstrate “how” – with all the tools, techniques and experience gained in your journey so far, show evidence of the agility catalysed across organisational boundaries and levels of leadership. It fosters personal growth through reflective practice, from the interactions with program leads and the wealth of knowledge from cohort members, who are all on the same, supported, path to mastery. It is without hesitation the ultimate certification integrating both the “doing” and “being” of Enterprise Agility
Meet Your Program Leads
All of our trainers are experienced Agile Coaches who actively practice what they teach inside real world agile transformations. As well as being highly qualified, they are fun, approachable and passionate about helping you learn!
Don’t take just our word for it!
People trained globally
ICAgile Certified Courses
“I always felt there was something wrong with the way we approach change in organisations and the way we run our organisations. What I liked about this program was the connection between the cohort program and the actual work we were doing in our organisation, like a feedback loop and safe place to get input from outside the organisation… it was application first, deepening knowledge and getting good outcomes all supported by the cohort. Going into the program I was prepared to deepen my knowledge in the tools and techniques and understand them more, but I wasn’t prepared for the amount of work on changing myself and I wasn’t prepared for the impact on how I showed up and how that changed the outcomes within the organisation. This program deepens your knowledge, but if you are open to working on yourself, and centering and growing yourself as a person, the impact will be even more powerful.”
“The world around us is changing in a profound way, in order to thrive in the digital age and stay resilient, organizations must rethink how to develop leaders and their workforce beyond technology. Creating enterprise agile coach capability is an essential enabler, that is often underestimated. I felt very privileged and honored to be part of a 3 years journey with AWA especially the “Expert in Enterprise Coaching Cohort Program”, where I have learnt tremendously from a group of amazing people across industries during a global pandemic, while applying some of the practices in successfully solving complex challenges. The program has helped me really to understand what it takes to achieve enterprise level business agility and what are the skills and competence required to implement and guide leaders in large organizations. A big thank you to Simon & Kevin, everyone at AWA & ICAgile who made this program possible. It was a truly unforgettable experience in my life.”