This AWA Agile Team Facilitation ICP-ATF course was so engaging with many opportunities to practice effective facilitation. The trainers created such a vibrant atmosphere which puts you at ease during quite tricky self-awareness sessions. Also, you come away with really good practical learnings and self-discovery
Skills you will gain
Design & facilitate collaborative agile meetings
- Design and present meetings with a clear purpose and a variety of group activities to achieve desired outcomes.
- Unlock the skills needed to facilitate collaborative sessions with a clear decision scope while creating specific agile framework meetings that overcome obstacles and achieve overall purpose and outcomes.
- Lead better, more meaningful collaborative conversations resulting in an increased capacity to give and receive feedback.
- Acquire the knowledge and understanding to use and design retrospectives techniques depending on a team’s context, enabling learners to build trust and work through common pitfalls.
- Design and facilitate Agile meetings in a variety of contexts and for varied team maturity levels
- Acquire a new facilitation tool kit enabling participants to facilitate sessions for full participation.
The Online Agile Facilitation course is absolutely something everyone who is even remotely interested in the area should do. The information and techniques learned will take you from level 1 to level 10. Highly recommend this course to othersNicole Drohan – Training Curriculum Architect
|14 – 15 March
09:00 – 17:00 CET
|25 – 28 March
12:00 – 17:00 GMT
|11 – 12 April 2024
09:00 – 17:00
|21 – 22 May
09:00 – 17:30 GMT
Why Choose AWA For This Course?
- Get ready with our re-class support and class alignment call (online only)
- 20 hours of live online training providing you with unrivalled access to our unique experiential “Learn By Doing”approach, support and practice to embed learning
- The AWA “Do it now” format emphasises learning by doing so you come away from the class with hands-on capabilities to help your teams succeed
- Highly experienced, professional and passionate coach trainers, with real-world experience working in agile transformations and (co-located and remote) agile teams across many different companies of all shapes and sizes
- You will learn how to dramatically improve your agile facilitation skills for online as well as in-the-room meetings
- Improved skills and knowledge that will enable you to create and facilitate meetings that engage the entire audience and drive towards agreed-upon outcomes
- Create safety and trust. You will also learn how to create high-trust and psychologically safe environments online too using the powerful online collaboration tools we will share with you!
- Membership to the AWA Global Agile Team Facilitator class community, providing a rich ecosystem for support, learning and sharing experiences post-class.
What Are The Pre-Requisites?
At least 6 months experience working in an agile way.
Who Should Attend?
Scrum Masters, Agile Project Managers, Agile Coaches and aspiring coaches, Product Owners, Business Analysts, and anyone with the desire to explore the power of facilitation.
Meet Your Trainers
All of our trainers are experienced Agile Coaches who actively practice what they teach inside real world agile transformations. As well as being highly qualified, they are fun, approachable and passionate about helping you learn!
Don’t take just our word for it!
People trained globally
ICAgile Certified Courses
“This is a great foundational training to learn about the importance of soft skills in facilitation and that they can shift the entire outcome of a meeting.”
“The Online Agile Facilitation course, by trainer Rafa Ribeiro is absolutely something everyone who is even remotely interested in the area should do. The information and techniques learned will take you from level 1 to level 10. Highly recommend this course to others.”
“The trainers gave an extremely professional, intense and awesome course packed with good insights and lots of training. Highly recommend this to anyone looking to improve their skills in Agile Facilitation”
“I highly recommend this course if you want to improve your facilitation skills. You will have a chance to improve on the things you already do well- But best of all, you will learn a lot of new skills and techniques that you perhaps don’t know that you need.”
“This was another excellent training. I really enjoyed and learned a lot. The instructors are incredible and the way they interact each other and with the team is just perfect. It exceeded my expectations! Thank you!”