Skills you will gain
Become an ICAgile Certified Professional
During this course, you’ll tackle team challenges, delve into the origins of agile, and learn the benefits of iterative development. You’ll develop a solid understanding of core concepts and acquire a practical toolkit that can be immediately applied in your work.
By completing this class, you and your teams will gain the skills to create environments where great work thrives, apply agile methodologies for improved product and service delivery, and implement proven techniques to enhance team performance in terms of customer satisfaction, product quality, and achieving desired outcomes.
Are you ready to unlock the potential of better ways of working? Join us on this transformative journey and equip yourself with the mindset, tools and knowledge needed to succeed in the new paradigm of work. It’s valuable for new and existing teams needing to reboot their customer focus, rethink their culture and establish new team norms.
Learning outcomes include:
- Describe agility and reflect on how agile values and beliefs and how the practises, processes and tools will support you in your context
- Differentiate between Output and Outcome, and balance different Outcomes of the BVSSH model
- Map out the relationships between customer needs, the organisation’s outcomes and the deliverables assumed to meet these needs.
- Identify the qualities of High Performing Teams and measure happiness and performance of your own team(s)
- Apply techniques for improved collaboration and describe some impediments to collaboration within your own team
- Explain the responsibilities of different roles in agile ways of working and understand the need for balancing the Triumvirate of Roles
Be recognised for your expertise
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional certificate (ICP).
Course dates & fees
This course is available both online (4×4 hours) and in-person (2 days), via in-house courses only.
We offer in-house courses worldwide, so you can get the training you need no matter where you are.
“This course provides a well-rounded understanding of the agile foundations but applied to real-life situations.
The practices and tools provided in this course can immediately be implemented – which I did!”
“Topics and exercises that remain useful for expert practitioners to re-run.
Agile benefits from kata. No one outgrows the basics such that they won’t benefit from the reminder.”
“Anyone with a keen interest in improving ways of working in their organisation to enable and achieve better outcomes
would benefit from this course.”
Meet Your Trainers
All of our trainers are experienced Agile Coaches who actively practice what they teach inside real world agile transformations. As well as being highly qualified, they are fun, approachable and passionate about helping you learn!
Don’t take just our word for it!
People trained globally
ICAgile Certified Courses