Skills you will gain
Discover, position & deliver winning products
With hands-on, engaging, and thought-provoking sessions, you’ll learn how to manage the product lifecycle through various stages.
- Analyse a product across the adoption curve and the product lifecycle
- Describe how a product can be positioned to meet market, customer, and organisational needs
- Prepare a product strategy and describe how to validate the strategy
- Prepare an example outcome-oriented product roadmap
- Build a low-fidelity prototype determine how to collect and respond to and get feedback on it
- Evaluate how team composition changes as the product changes, scales, and moves through the product lifecycle
Be recognised for your expertise!
Upon completion of this course, you’ll earn the ICAgile Certified Professional in Product Management certificate (ICP-PDM).
Course dates & fees
The Product Management Training course is available both online and in-person. We offer in-house courses worldwide, so you can get the training you need no matter where you are.
“Don’t look away if your role isn’t a Project Manager. Perspective really helps when you work in a Delivery Team.”
“Engaging, fun, informative.”
Meet Your Trainers
All of our trainers are experienced Product Management experts who actively practice what they teach. As well as being highly qualified, they are fun, approachable and passionate about helping you learn!
Don’t take just our word for it!
People trained globally
ICAgile Certified Courses