Skills you will gain
Unleash learning and creative potential
- Define your unique coaching style: Understand who you are as a coach and what you bring to your clients.
- Develop your coaching skills: Deepen your listening and questioning skills (including non-verbal awareness), and learn to focus on the person, not the problem.
- Tools and techniques: Learn and critique various coaching models, how to clarify the needs of your clients and help them build realistic goals that motivate your clients to action
- Create rapport with your clients: Discover how to create trust, safety and rapport with your clients
- Ethical dilemmas: Understand how to handle the complex area of ethics.
Course dates & fees
The Art of Professional Coaching Program is delivered via a blend of in-person (in London) and remote delivery. Currently the course is offered in English only.
|26th – 28th September 2023 09:00 – 17:30
|6 fortnightly meetings, each Tuesday 9:00-12:00 UTC+0 starting 10 October
|7 fortnightly group sessions, each Tuesday 09:00-10:00 UTC+0 starting 17 October
|Linda Spencer and David Lowe
What you will gain
- Acquire new professional coaching theories, tools, techniques, skills, and the confidence to coach people in an organisational context (business, agile, change)
- Immerse yourself within a fun learning environment and deepen your coaching mastery under the supervision of industry experts
- Enhance the work that you do now and expand your capabilities via a rich mix of theory and practice
- Get work done more effectively, have more fun while doing it and see a better future for yourself and others
- Develop a deeper understanding of yourself as you change your outlook on life, work and relationships with others and the world
This program is for you
Who would benefit?
This course is suitable for: Company Execs, Managers, Trainee Managers, Team Leaders, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Enterprise Coaches, Change Managers, Aspiring Coaches… and anyone who wants to further their development in coaching.
- Definitions and boundaries of coaching
- Identify who you are as a coach and how you show up
- Contracting with your clients for your coaching relationship
- Create a productive, safe and trusting relationship with your client
- Practice using a number of coaching models
- Self-awareness and self-management as a coach
- Maintaining presence in coaching conversations
- Develop listening skills for both verbal and non-verbal communication
- Sharpen your questioning skills to really get your client thinking
- How to home in and define the client’s opportunity
- Evoking new awareness in your clients
- How to use reframing techniques
- Identify and challenge limiting beliefs
- How to enable your client to set achievable and motivational goals that are focused on success
- Inspiring your clients to make practical plans and holding them to account
- Evoking the integration of learning to promote personal growth for your clients
- Managing closure of sessions and coaching relationships
- Embedding ICF values and core competencies
- Understand the value and process of supervision
- Identify ethical dilemmas and how to deal with them
- Create your professional development roadmap
Meet Your Trainers
All of our trainers are experienced Agile Coaches and Professional Coaches who actively practice what they teach. As well as being highly qualified, they are fun, approachable and passionate about helping you learn!
Don’t take just our word for it!
People trained globally
ICAgile Certified Courses