“This course shifts how you perceive the world around you, its events and how they are interconnected and gives you the tools to coach groups of various sizes. A brilliant way into the world of systems thinking and coaching”
“My mind is still buzzing. Great stuff!”
Skills you will gain
Feel confident working as a Systems Coach
- Confidently work with complex human systems without feeling overwhelmed
- Explain how coaching impacts the organisation and what structural changes are needed to deliver customer value
- Bring out hidden dynamics within a system and make decisions based on sense-making
- Set up coaching as a strategic amplifier in your organisation and build a coaching culture to support growth
- Demonstrate capacity as both a systems thinker and systems coach, knowing when to apply systemic tools with your teams and organisation
- Continuously evolve your organisation using systems tools and illustrate how multiple, interdependent effects of our actions within a system impact future success and failure
- Navigate the hidden forces that seem to stop change from happening, visualise them, and enable others to make better decisions.
Course dates & fees
The Systems Coaching and Thinking Training course is available both online and in-person, with public courses held in London and Norway.
We also offer in-house courses worldwide, so you can get the training you need no matter where you are.
|3 – 7 July||12:00 – 17:00 BST||From £1,200 +VAT (standard £1,350 +VAT)||English||Online||BOOK NOW|
|20 – 22 September||09:00 – 17:30||From 21,500 NOK||English||Oslo||BOOK NOW|
Meet Your Trainers
All of our trainers are experienced Agile Coaches who actively practice what they teach inside real world agile transformations. As well as being highly qualified, they are fun, approachable and passionate about helping you learn!
Don’t take just our word for it!
People trained globally
ICAgile Certified Courses
“The Systems Coaching Course offered me greater perspective to develop and improve coaching subsystems (i.e. Agile Teams, Agile Centres of Excellence) within organisations. A worthwhile consideration if you’re on a related journey in your organisation.”
“Really great trainer. I like his candid approach, drawing upon his own experiences.”
“A nice journey to learn, practice and find ways to deal with issues you may find working with leaders.”