Skills you will gain
Feel confident leading through complex change
- Alignment in agile and the agile mindset and a common language
- Articulate the impact that complexity has on the existing organisational culture of your organisation
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the need for change and your role in the transformation
- Identify which of your leadership traits significantly affect how you lead with agility
- Recognise how leadership is changing to reflect a different paradigm and what is needed to foster psychological safety, collaboration and innovation
- Discuss how more traditional approaches don’t always meet the needs of modern emergent organisations
- Recognise the importance of situational leadership and bringing different styles in the moment
- Consider the impact of power and influence of different leadership approaches and explore how your approach is consistent with leadership agility
- Demonstrate the importance of communication and the power of metaphorical storytelling
Leadership is the most important lever in organisational changeSimon Powers
What is the Enterprise Change Pattern?
Looking for a proven, collaborative strategy to achieve lasting organisational change? Look no further than the Enterprise Change Pattern (ECP). This innovative model is designed to help you future-proof your organisation’s ability to rapidly respond to change, innovate, and thrive in a constantly evolving business landscape.
At the heart of the ECP is a people first, experiments-based approach that puts your team(s) at the forefront of any change initiative. By involving your team in the process and encouraging experimentation, you’ll unlock new ideas and innovative solutions that can help your organisation stay ahead of the curve. Here are 7 ways to use the Enterprise Change Pattern in your organisation.
On this AWA leadership training course, we teach the Enterprise Change Pattern as an invaluable tool for leaders who want to lead change and innovation in their organisations. You’ll gain the skills and knowledge you need to guide your team through any change initiative, from small improvements to large-scale transformations. So why wait? Book this course today to start unlocking the full potential of your teams and organisation.
Course dates & fees
The Transformational Leadership Training course is available both online and in-person, with public courses held in London and Norway.
We also offer in-house courses worldwide, so you can get the training you need no matter where you are.
Meet Your Trainers
All of our trainers are experienced Agile Coaches who actively practice what they teach inside real world agile transformations. As well as being highly qualified, they are fun, approachable and passionate about helping you learn!
Don’t take just our word for it!
People trained globally
ICAgile Certified Courses