If you are interested in learning more about coaching we recommending attending our Agile Team Coach course. This 3-day course is highly-interactive, powerpoint free and facilitated by Professional, real world coaches, actively practicing what they teach with clients onsite. You will learn professional coaching skills that will help you to bring the best out the agile teams you work with. This course is certified by ICAgile (the leading accreditation body for Agile Coaching). By attending this course you will learn:
- Professional coaching skills and techniques like powerful questions
- The difference between coaching and mentoring
- How to help teams and individuals overcome challenges and conflict
- An introduction to neuroscience and why it’s important as coaches we understand how the brain reacts when we’re stressed.
- How to create a psychologically safe environment for your teams by looking at how to set up the team environment and help the team to know themselves and create a shared culture and vision.
- How to conduct the coaching conversation including techniques to improve the way you listen, brainstorm and help your client be effective with actions.
- Why it’s important to design a coaching contract with your team and stakeholders.
plus much more. See the course for full description and agenda.
Every graduate from our Agile Team Coach class is invited to attend our regular online Agile Team Coach clinic, providing you with a safe forum in which to share stories, ask questions, get coaching and to practice coaching. We would also recommend researching a professional coaching qualification that is accredited by the International Coach Federation for example Barefoot Coaching or ORSC.