Public Courses & Onsite Workshops
Scrum Alliance Certified
Specialist training & workshops
- Clean Language for Agile Practitioners see details & book
- Team Genesis: How to Set a Team on a Path to High-Performance ask for details
- Coaching Teams ask for details
- Agile Transformation for Executives ask for details
- Organisational Strategy for Executives ask for details
- Agile Architecture ask for details
- Engineering 101 ask for details
- Team Facilitation ask for details
Why Train with AWA?
We believe that people learn best when a course is fun, interactive and immersive. With lots of moving around and talking; literally learning by doing. Attending training is also one of the best ways to improve and learn much needed skills, which you can put into practice when you get back to the office.
Each course we select is on the basis that we believe the content or trainer supports our long-term vision to make working life better. If you don’t see what you’re looking for then contact our friendly team who will be happy to help.
For more details contact our friendly team call 0203 369 1125 or email email@example.com
Why Train with AWA?
- Flexible, custom training passes
- Special rates for self-funders and group bookings
- Framework and vendor agnostic
- Learn with some of the brightest minds in the industry
What People Say
Train With The Agile & Lean Thought Leaders
Our public training schedule offers the best training for agile and lean competency in the UK. Training is delivered by some of the most respected people in the industry, backed up by reputable certification bodies, including ICAgile and Scrum Alliance.
Experienced & Certified
Be a Part of the AWA Global Community
Community is at the heart of everything we do. In fact, we first started as a meetup group, and held our very first event 3 years ago this October. We run up to 3 free events every month in London. You can be as active as your schedule permits. There are no pre-requisites or demands on your time. By being a member of AWA means you are curious, eager to learn, have an open mind and heart and, most importantly, be willing to help people.
0203 369 1125