Declaration of Interdependence
The declaration of interdependence is a set of six management principles intended for project managers of software development projects. The principles are:
- increase return on investment by — making continuous flow of value our focus.
- deliver reliable results by — engaging customers in frequent interactions and shared ownership.
- expect uncertainty and manage for it through — iterations, anticipation and adaptation.
- unleash creativity and innovation by — recognizing that individuals are the ultimate source of value, and creating an environment where they can make a difference.
- boost performance through — group accountability for results and shared responsibility for team effectiveness.
- improve effectiveness and reliability through — situationally specific strategies, processes and practices.”
Attribution: The original page has now been removed. This was taken from Alistair Cockburn’s website.
We have adapted and grown the idea of interdependent coaching significantly from these early roots. To learn more this see the definition of interdependence or attend our Enterprise Coaching Course where you can learn how to do it.