Enterprise Agility Report 2019
AWA, Raconteur & The Times
Published in The Times, this 20-page special report is a must have for any business leader wanting to understand how their organisations can continue to meet today’s challenges – and prepare for tomorrow’s.
- An independent, journalistic take on the current state of enterprise agility and the role leadership plays.
- A candid look at spotting “Fake Agile” and what companies can do to embrace and achieve true agility.
- An overview of the relationship between agile and traditional partnerships like outsourcing.
- A detailed review of why agile transformations fail, and what you can do to avoid resistance and make your program succeed, featuring commentary from AWA’s chief exec and founder, Simon Powers.
HOW WE HELP
We use the AWA Playbook for Organisational Agility that is built on a people-first approach. Whilst other organisations typically have an idea of what is right for their clients and their approach is often to take frameworks and pre-conceived ideas about agility and apply them to any context, we instead focus on a coaching and facilitative approach to co-create a new way of working based on your context.
WE GET REAL RESULTS
Companies that have engaged in our coaching programmes see palpable return on their investment, in the form of:
- High-performing, engaged teams with the mindset and skills to innovate in the face of continual change.
- Ability to adjust priorities as needed, at lower cost.
- Alignment across teams and departments, improved communication and a strong sense of shared purpose.
- Higher employee retention.
- Faster delivery of products, with fewer defects.
- Happier customers.