Our Agile Team Coach Cohort Program has been described as a life-changing journey.
If you are passionate about coaching teams and want to feel more confident and knowledgeable in your role as an agile coach, then this program is ideally suited to you. Together with your cohort and our expert leaders, you will hone your coaching and leadership approach, first learning and then applying new tools and techniques with your teams.
What do our learners think of the Agile Team Coach Cohort Program? The course has been described as ‘absolutely fantastic’ and ‘a real chance to grow’. Hear from Andy Spence in the video below where he describes his agile journey and experience of the program…
How to apply
Watch our program leads, Jessica Katz and Louria Lindauer who led a free online taster session where they answered questions that you might have about the program.
This program runs remotely each year.
So what’s stopping you..?
Benefits of AWA’s Cohort Program
- grow into an amazing agile coach who can inspire and lead high-performing teams
- our unique, supportive cohort environment providing an enhanced learning experience
- connect on a deep level with likeminded colleagues
- thrive as an agile coach by deepening your agile coaching expertise and unleashing your full coaching potential
- sharpen your agile coaching skills and prepare fully to sit before the ICAgile Expert Agile Coaching accreditation panel
- challenge and invest in yourself as an agile coach
Not quite ready for the Cohort program?
Take the Agile Team Coach training course first.