with AWA Global & Bryter Work
free online events
a LinkedIn series
About this series:
AWA Global and Bryter Work will be hosting a series of free online events on LinkedIn, called Leadership Lives. This series speaks to our mission of making working life better. Each event (or Live) will focus on a different aspect of Leadership.
What can you expect?
- Experienced leaders share their thoughts, stories and real-life learnings
- Thought-provoking panel discussions with leaders and coaches
- Ask questions and share your thoughts through the event chat and polls
- Challenge assumptions and gain new perspectives
- Some events will include live visual recording!
- Follow AWA Global on LinkedIn
- Click the link(s) in the list opposite to register for each event in the Leadership Lives series that interests you
- Join us Live on the day!
Never miss a live event!
Complete the form on this page to be to be notified by email each time we go Live.
More for leaders
If you’ve signed up for any of these Live events, you might also be interested in:
Join Bryter Work and AWA as we talk with real leaders to explore current trends in leadership.
We’ll look at the real business problems facing leaders in change and transformation today.
Leadership Lives – Making a Difference
Here are some of the topics that you can expect from this series.
- The power of communication and storytelling in leading change with Ash Roots (watch the recording)
- Embracing the Future: AI and change in the workplace with Ling Li and Greg Gigon (5th December)
- Overcoming Change Fatigue
- Navigating staff retention: challenges in the current climate
- Unleashing talent: Finding and developing change agents
- Bridging the strategy execution gap
- Connecting problems to outcomes: Organising for value-driven work
- So you’re a first-time leader. Now what?