During this 2 day Scaling Agile training course you will learn how to remove the common blocks that prevent Agile from being scalable via a series of interactive and theory led workshops.
We will give you the practical tool kit to make Agile work within your organisation. You will learn the leading scaling Agile frameworks to achieve this, which include:
After this course you will be in good place to make Agile work across more than one team, and really understand why organisations resist change and how to deal with it.
This course is led by Simon Powers a Certified Agile Coach who has real world experience in helping large organisations, such as Barclays, BNP Paribas, NYSE, Goldman Sachs and Tesco to implement Agile and organisational change.
Simon has trained with Craig Larman co-creator of Large Scale Scrum, Dean Leffingwell creator of the Scaled Agile Fraemwork and Scott Ambler, co-creator of the Disciplined Agile Delivery Framework. He is the only qualified DAD instructor in the UK and runs the only global Community of Practice for scaling agile and organisational change.
You should take this course if you’re:
- A Scrum Master & want to take your Agile skills to the next stage
- A Technical / Development Manager who needs to learn how to make their teams more productive & efficient
- An Agile Coach and want to learn the new frameworks and tools
- A CTO or CIO and want to experience what’s possible for your organisation
A basic knowledge of Agile.
Scrum Alliance Endorsed
You will be eligible for 16 SEU points from the Scrum Alliance by taking this course.
Recent AWA Course Feedback
“The delivery was outstanding and the supporting material vast and detailed.” – Simone Zecchi
“Amazing. The highlight for me has been the experiential learning with a mixture of structured content and hand on learning.” – Karina Bernacki
“The questions and answers from the group have been hugely beneficial” – Cuan Mulligan
- Why is getting Agile (Scrum / XP) to work so hard and why we end up with Fake Agile
- The contract game
- What Agile really means – challenging the status quo – Organisational change
- From the bottom up
- From the top down
- What about the middle?
- The role of managers.
- A look at the scaling frameworks:
- Large Scale Scrum
- Scaled Agile Framework DAD – Disciplined Agile Delivery Framework
- Who is your team?
- Creating the right team
- What about component and silo teams?
- Getting tooled up
- Product Backlog
- Build, Test, Continuously Integrate and Deploy
- Organisational Change toolkit
- Systems thinking and local optimisation
- Value Stream Mapping
- Lean Applied Theory of Constraints
- Real Options
- Putting it all together
- Contextual Q and A – About your organisation.
- Organisational training and alignment
- How to start sprinting properly
- Co-ordination and dependency management
- Feedback from stakeholders
- Shortening the feedback cycle
Learn more and get certified!
Learn more about extending agility across the enterprise on our highly-impactful and certified agile training courses in London and online.