Adventures with Agile is looking for a People Operations Manager to facilitate the finding, interviewing, and on-boarding of the best Agile people for the best Agile consultancy in the world.
AWA Consultancy has a unique proposition based upon the largest and fastest growing Agile and Organisational change community in the world. We help organisations adopt Agile ways of working by placing the best coaches in the industry and supporting them with a consistent award winning approach, comprehensive training and ongoing support.
The consultancy is growing rapidly and we need someone who is sympathetic to the values and principles of an Agile way of working and has experience in recruitment and HR to join us.
You will be responsible for finding great new people for our clients and virtual bench, and for making sure everyone is happy and well looked after once they join us.
Your primary responsibility will be:
To identify and onboard new Agile coaches, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners:
- Researching who is active in the field
- Finding the right people to speak to and building relationships with them
- Understanding and articulating our unique offer and the value proposition to candidates
- Locating coaches, scrum masters, and other key staff, that share the values and commitment to our vision, and who have the expertise and experience to make a real difference
- Facilitating the first part of the interview process and arranging for 2nd stage interviews
You will need to:
- Be of a very good character with high integrity
- Be friendly and helpful
- Follow the AWA values and principles
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have a passion for customer service
- Be highly professional
- Have energy and confidence
- Have 3-4 years experience of recruitment,
- Be pro-active in finding the right people and following up whilst working in a relaxed company – self motivated
- Be experienced enough not to need much guidance and be confident to work in an autonomous way
- Be able to work with the rest of the team towards the overall objectives of AWA
- Be able to create presentations in power point and word
- Understand and work with numbers in excel to a basic level
Nice to have:
- An understanding of Agile and organisational change (training will be given)
- Expert level of working with SalesForce
Sound interesting? Send us your CV today: email@example.com
This is a permanent position.
Tower Bridge, London, UK
Adventures with Agile is a community of practice focusing on the large scale Agile adoption and organisational change. We believe Agile will change the world and the way we do business.
- free community events
- paid training events
- run a global support network
- an Agile consultancy based on the underlying Agile values, principles, and practices
Sound interesting? Join AWA in our vision and send us your CV today email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3369 1125 for more info.
Adventures with Agile have an office next to Tower Bridge in London and an office in Forest Row, Sussex, UK.