The Enterprise Agile Coaching Training programme is a comprehensive and rigorous, hands-on training experience that many enterprise coaches worldwide have chosen to up-level their enterprise coaching toolkit and approach with AWA. Since 2018, our faculty has been teaching the double ICAgile Certified Enterprise Agile Coach Bootcamp (ICP-ENT and ICP-CAT) trainings globally (and online), equipping enterprise coaches, leaders, and change agents with the tools and techniques necessary to facilitate, lead and enable long-term organisational change.
People-first coaching approach
The AWA Playbook – our enterprise coaching pattern for organisational change – combines advanced methods of systems coaching, training, and facilitation, to deliver the benefits of agility to the entire organisation. This people-first coaching approach serves as the foundation for the Enterprise Agile Coach Bootcamp class content, supporting organisations in navigating their way to better business outcomes. During the course, participants learn a set of tangible tools, techniques, and practices, as well as an understanding of when and how to apply them at each stage of the playbook, providing them with a solid understanding from which to develop their enterprise coaching practice before applying for the next stage in their learning journey, the prestigious Expert in Enterprise Coaching Certification, an eight-month supported cohort that guides, coaches, and mentors advanced practitioners as they apply new tools, techniques, and strategies in their organisations and hone their ability to act as an instrument of agility.
Be recognised for your enterprise agile coaching expertise
As a leader, change agent or coach tasked with leading an organisation through change, the Enterprise Agile Coach Expert Cohort program provides you with the guidance, support and feedback you need as you try out new tools, strategies and approaches. It’s an in-depth, immersive, hands-on learning experience that will stretch your thinking, equip you with new tools, techniques and approaches, and will support and challenge you to push yourself to new edges as a coach and as a leader.
How this program helps you
- Widens your perspective which will enhance your ability to learn and support your clients
- Increased depth of understanding about yourself and enterprise change
- Immersive enriching safe space in which to practice, get feedback, and improve your confidence
- Discover a common sense of purpose as you hone your “self” as an instrument of agility
- Deepened mastery in building coaching as a change strategy inside organisations
- Expanded mindset and toolbox to drive organisational agility, and personal growth
- Rich skills and competence required to support and guide leaders in large organisations.
Don’t just take our word for it.. hear from a recent graduate below:
“This program asks you to demonstrate “how” – with all the tools, techniques and experience gained in your journey so far, show evidence of the agility catalysed across organisational boundaries and levels of leadership. It fosters personal growth through reflective practice, from the interactions with program leads and the wealth of knowledge from cohort members, who are all on the same, supported, path to mastery. It is without hesitation the ultimate certification integrating both the “doing” and “being” of Enterprise Agility.”Kim Greenwood – ICE-EC
What is included?
- 9 months of invaluable coaching, mentoring, guidance as you experiment and refine your change strategies and get feedback on your growth
- 15 cohort calls led by Simon Powers and Georg Fasching
- 15 peer-to-peer led calls
- 3 day online deep dive led by Simon Powers and Georg Fasching and support from the AWA ICE-EC faculty
- 2 one2one coaching sessions with Simon Powers or Georg Fasching
- Online support and guidance as you create you ICE-EC application work
- 360 Leadership profile assessment
- ICE-EC certification (certification fee included)
Be recognised for your expertise in Enterprise Coaching
This is one of the world’s first cohort programs designed specifically for the advanced ICAgile Certified Enterprise Agile Coaching Expert track. Upon successful completion of the program and assessment you will be amongst an elite group of coaches to receive the advanced ICAgile Expert in Enterprise Coaching certificate and will be recognised for your expertise, competency and capability to coach enterprise-wide agility.
When does the next cohort kick off?
5 July 2022 – March 2023
Tuesdays – 5.30 pm – 7:00 pm (UK time)
Take the next step in your enterprise coaching journey and apply online today
Places on the cohort are limited, so apply today to start the application process, which includes filling out a short form on our website about your experience, followed by a 30-minute coaching assessment with Simon or Georg. Apply online here