Did you know that wherever you are in the world you can now access AWA’s unique and transformative Agile Training courses?
Over the last several weeks we have been hearing from companies and learners all over the world wanting to know how they can access the AWA magic. Never one to be limited by geographic boundaries or time zones our faculty of talented, passionate and dedicated coach trainers set about navigating schedules, timezones and networks so that we can make more of our transformative online training available to you.
To kick things off we now run 3 different Agile Team Coach Courses available at 3 different times. These are:
- 9am – 2pm (BST) – this session is suitable for anyone in Europe, Africa and Asia
- 12pm – 5pm (BST) – this session is suitable for anyone in Europe and North and South America.
- 9am – 2pm (AEST) – this session is suitable for anyone in East Asia and Australasia
The Enterprise Agile Coach Bootcamp is also available in two different timezones and in a new location to boot!
- 1pm – 6pm (BST) – timings suitable for people in Europe, Africa and Asia
- 1pm – 6pm (EDT) – timings suitable for people based in North and South America (next class 27th-31st July)
- 3 – 7 August in South Africa (in the room Class) – run in association with Just Plain Agile in South Africa
Courses are available either monthly or every other month. And if you’re adventurous, ready and willing (like several others have been) to swap your daytime to night time, then all of the above options are available to you depending on how much you want to push your circadian rhythm! Check out our schedule for dates and timings.
WHAT YOU GET ACCESS TO
At AWA we pride ourselves on running high-quality training experiences that really make difference and impact. This means that we have re-engineered all of our classes specifically for the online environment, ensuring that you get the same high-quality transformative experience online as you would in-the-room. We also understand that learning doesn’t just stop once the class is over, which is why we provide pre and post class support for all of our ICAgile certified courses. See below for just some of the ways we do this.
- Pre-class support and class alignment call [online only]
- Unrivalled access to deep experiential learning, support and practice to embed learning
- “Do it now” format emphasising learning by doing so you come away from the class with hands on capabilities to help your teams succeed
- Free online monthly coaching clinic to support your continuous professional development in coaching – only available to AWA’s Team and Enterprise Coaching community.
- Two highly-experienced, professional coach trainers, with real-word experience working in agile transformations and (co-located and remote) agile teams across many different companies of all shapes and sizes
Plus, much more
And we also offer special rates for class participants from developing countries who wish to join our online classes, please email us for details.
HIGH PRAISE FOR OUR ONLINE TRAINING
“Best thing EVER I will take a completely new approach to my work. Just do it! – Nigel Mahoney – Agile Coach
“Highly engaging and informative course that really made an impact!” Ash – Head of Agile
“If you think about solving complex problems in your organization and have no idea where to start and how to approach it, this training is for you! I had a lot of AHA moments during the course and it really helped understand much better the role of Enterprise Agile Coach.” Kasia Mariak – Agile Transformation Lead
“Brilliant course, I would highly recommend to every other person interested in Agility” Claudia Weiss- MD and Founder
“The learnings from this class truly position participants to support their enterprises to solve their business challenges and better their results.” Rebecca Heavens – Learning and OE Director
Head over to our agile training course page for more information about our training courses, to book or to find out about forthcoming dates.