3 considerations choosing between Agile Team and Enterprise Coaching
Agile coaching has exploded over the last few years, which has led to the emergence of two different roles: team coaching and enterprise coaching. As a result, questions like “In what ways are these roles different?” and “How do these roles align and benefit organizations?” have naturally arisen.
Louria Lindauer and Kevin Callahan will be speaking at the Lean Agile Digital Transformation Learning Network Chicago on the 10th May at 18:00 CT exploring these questions from their perspectives as practicing professional coaches.
Specifically together, we will cover the following considerations and how you might create a developmental pathway:
- Team coaching is not a “feeder” to enterprise; each is its own competency!
- Both rely on professional coaching; get good at it.
- Explore how the two approaches are different.
- Identify whether you want to be an Enterprise Coach or an Team Coach and the benefits of both
- Explore how the approaches work together to increase effectiveness
- Inform how you might level up your Team and Enterprise Skills through a developmental pathway
- Discover next steps on your agile coaching journey
Date: 10 May 2022
Time: 18:00 CT
Register for free here
Louria and Kevin will be in Chicago this June co-leading Adventures with Agile’s double ICAgile Certified Enterprise Agile Coach Bootcamp secure your early bird seat here.