Thinking Environment (TE), which was pioneered by Nancy Kline, has found that the single most important thing that affects the quality of our thoughts is how we are treated while we are thinking. For example, often interactions in meetings don’t encourage the best thinking. At our next meetup, which is to be facilitated by Anneke Panman, we will explore three of the ten components from TE and how TE can be used to improve business and enhance relationships.
THINKING ENVIRONMENT (TE)
The quality of everything we do depends on the quality of the thinking we do first. Imagine working somewhere with an effective, engaging environment where you can think for yourself and contribute your best work. A place where thinking is encouraged, people listen to your thoughts and diverse views are sought. Using the
The TE has found that the single most important thing that affects the quality of our thoughts is how we are treated while we are thinking. Often interactions in meetings don’t encourage the best thinking.
The TE has observed ten behaviours that generate the finest independent thinking. These are known as the
- Improve business by increasing quality of thinking, and effectiveness, of employees at all levels.
- Facilitate meetings and have better results in shorter time.
- Review existing coaching methods to see if applying the components will improve sessions.
- Enhance personal relationships by changing interactions with others.
- Help children/family/friends think well for themselves.
Date: 12th September 2019
18:00 – 18:30: Arrivals, Welcome & Pizza
18:30 – 20:00: The session
20:00 – 20:30: debrief, closing
We will also be giving away a free ticket to Agile Tour London to one lucky attendee! So be sure to attend! To take part please Sign up here